[Magdalen] Health update

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 21:13:42 UTC 2015

Eleanor, you've been in my prayers along with a friend of mine from
North Queensland, who was diagnosed with Ca Ov over four years ago.
She wanted to see her daughter through university, so accepted a very
aggressive treatment regime. Helen has now graduated  and is doing
postgrad studies overseas now. Alison had quite a long period of
remission, and although she now has multiple secondaries, which are
being treated atm, she is still in there fighting! Her problems have
been compounded by the distance she has had to travel ( Brisbane-
Cairns ~1800km) for treatment. I hope and pray for successful
treatment for the pair of you.

Regards
Lesley de Voil