[Magdalen] Happy birthday David Strang – November 13

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 13 17:07:59 UTC 2015

Ditto na mnohaja I blahaja litA!

Going back to an earlier thread.

You could have been named Frances for the western rite feast of the day (Francesca Cabrini) or a form of Chrysostom whose feast is also today on the Byzantine Calendar.  Our Melkite church is having a hafli tomorrow (major banquet with Middle Eastern  Food, music and dancing) and a Solemn Liturgy on Sunday. In the past we would have a visiting bishop, but the bishops have visited on other dates recently.

Joe