[Magdalen] Right now: Paris.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 00:42:57 UTC 2015

On 13/11/2015 23:51, AT&T wrote:
> President François Hollande has ordered all borders closed. I assume that means aircraft or passengers in or out will be sequestered.

I don't know what is happening on the ground but that is going to be
very difficult to apply.  France is part of the Schengen Agreement which
means there are no border controls between it and a number of
neighbouring countries.  You can drive from one to another without any
checks at all.  There will be subtle signs that you have crossed the
border if you are on a major route, but that is all.  Elsewhere there
will ne no demarcation at all.

Roger