[Magdalen] Right now: Paris.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 14 20:27:56 UTC 2015

>>>How do we take them down?<<<

We don't.  We don't have an enemy combatitant.  We have an enemy ideology.  And you can't take down an ideology.  At least not one benefitting from modern social networking, unlike in the past.

The world has changed irreparably.  We can only, as a global community, find ways to both try to bring it under control, and simply deal with what we can't bring under control.

And whose control, by they way?  This is way so much bigger than just the terrorists.