[Magdalen] Right now: Paris.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:41:35 UTC 2015

If we were able to raise the standard of living throughout the Middle East,
that would probably do it.  People only do desperate things when no other
avenues are open to them.  Many suicide bombers know that their families
will be given large cash bonuses (large to them anyway) when they die. Many
people have absolutely no hope at all for anything resembling a normal
life. The terrorist scum are able to exploit this.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford