[Magdalen] Book set in SA

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:05:44 UTC 2015

Well, you've got me curious now, I will go look for it at the bookstore.

The "Klein Karoo" is a region in the Eastern part of South African not far
from Port Elizabeth where I now live. It's a magical wilderness place, full
of colourful characters and a history that ranges from the mystic to the
tragic to the macabre and utterly eccentric.

"Tannie" is Afrikaans for "Auntie" and is a term of respect used in smaller
communities for any older woman.

Sally D