[Magdalen] Right now: Paris.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 16 17:43:32 UTC 2015

>>>Nor that "we are at war" is an any sense an adequate response. Perhaps
"we" will all have to depart this world and another, more imaginative
generation arise, for an adequate response, a better unity, to be found.<<<

It will be a very, very long time before this issue gets resolved.

And I'm of the opinion that in many respects, it won't.  As long as there's an Islam, there'll be a vile, radical version of it.  Christianity has vile specimens at all times, so why can't Islam?  Or any other religion for that matter?  Or political party?  Or whatever?