[Magdalen] Right now: Paris.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:10:09 UTC 2015

Very well said, Sally, from beginning to end.  I am deeply disturbed  by
the drums of war that I hear rumbling.  How does one fight an ideology?
Bombs and more killing only fan the flames and harden the resolve of
those who pursue that cause.  So far I am encouraged that our new
government and Prime Minister haven't rushed into hasty and impetuous
reaction contrary to what was pledged pre-election.  I keep him and them
in my prayers.  What a baptism of fire following the first days of sunny
ways!

Marion, a pilgrim