[Magdalen] this morning at the Eucharist

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:54:56 UTC 2015

Sibyl:   I was told not to wear blue and green together

(assuming this was during your growing up years?)  Perhaps that is why in
the 70s that color combo became SO IN YOUR FACE in clothes and home dec
stuff... My mom was addicted!  My sister and I still talk about mom's
addiction to that color scheme... I mostly escaped it having left home in
'70 for college, but it lingered for decades...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr