[Magdalen] this morning at the Eucharist

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:54:46 UTC 2015

...ah 'other people's' growing up 'thing'?? I get that too....   : )

funny how so *many* things started going out the door in the '60s (for good
or ill)... It's a different world. I am sometimes amazed that as much as
most of us had a huge 'generation gap' with our parents, the ones faced by
my generation and my kids is daunting in a way that even growing up in the
'60s didn't prepare me for!

Lynn, who doesn't quite agree that if you remember the '60s you weren't
really there.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr