[Magdalen] Invitation

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 00:40:44 UTC 2015

I was working the gallery today and a young woman came in delivering flyers
with applications for a Christmas artisan sale sponsored by the local ACNA
parish. I've decided to participate, partly because I'm trying to clear out
some stock, and partly because I'm very curious about the place. They've
been remodeling all summer and I want to see what they've done with what
looks like it used to be a car dealership. They just put a modern looking
"steeple" on the front and it really looks quite nice.