[Magdalen] Invitation

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 02:59:15 UTC 2015

Is this in Harrisonburg, Jay?

And I think I've written here before about the African-American Pentecostal
church in Luray where I preached one Friday night years ago.  It was held
in a former car dealership, and the name of the church was Highway of
Holiness.  I loved it!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*We must cry out against injustice or by our silence consent to it.
Dorothy Day*