[Magdalen] Invitation

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:08:09 UTC 2015

What is it with car dealership churches? Trying to polish their image,
or trying to source some income since (in LA) blue laws keep them closed
on Sundays?

The third attempt at an ACNA parish here -- whose paper trail takes you
back to the same instigator as the first two, but, this time also
includes a former TEC priest and deacon who tried to hold off their
departure from TEC behind the back of the bishop, diocese, former
parish, and CPG -- meets in a car dealership. No steeple, yet, but their
location is only a few hundred yards away from these:
http://www.collegehumor.com/post/54786/this-is-so-funny

Peace,
Jo