[Magdalen] Egtablevay?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:06:45 UTC 2015

I love tomato sandwiches (with or without bacon and lettuce). My perfect
tomato sandwich is made on homemade whole wheat bread with mayonnaise,
basil leaves (preferably purple, but I'll take green), and tomatoes
straight off the vine, Mr. Stripey being my favorite, plus a little salt
and pepper. Ideally they should be accompanied by a glass of iced tea.