[Magdalen] "Failing" parishes--Canada vs. USA

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:08:53 UTC 2015

Oops!! I didn't read far enough!! For some reason, I thought you were saying who your interim was, Mike. I'm glad to hear Kathy is still in Luray.

As to your question about a priest in Luray, Jay, I was referring to Scott Dillard, who has retired there. I think he may have supplied at the two churches I couldn't help last month; I had given them his name. He would be a good person for their interim, but I don't know if he'd have the energy. I know I don't.

Sorry for the confusion...