[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:07:27 UTC 2015

When I was doing home health, we had one of our multi-office seminars on
something or other, and afterwards a whole bunch of us went out to the
local Cracker Barrel for lunch. The conversation turned to "What was the
strangest thing you ever hung an IV from in the home?" The coat hanger on
the curtain rod turned out to be the most common and was soon dismissed.
The two winners were declared to be the chandelier in a patient's dining
room with hanging crystals, one of which could be removed and the IV bag
hung from its hook, and the antlers or a deer's head in someone's den.