[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:15:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Jon Egger <revegger at gmail.com> wrote:
> My sister in law and her two adult children are coming to spend
> Thanksgiving with us.  We usually go out to eat at an IHOP (I know...I
> know...).  Dawn's family is loud.  I like quiet.  Lord have mercy, Lord
> have mercy.

I love IHOP and wish one were right here in our 'hood. There's one in
the Lake View neighborhood close to the street where our annual
PrideFest happens. When I have had my fill of being in a crowd, I go
bliss out on pancakes at IHOP. :) Won't do this on whatever diet I'm
about to start, though.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA