[Magdalen] And so it begins...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 26 02:08:52 UTC 2015

My four-days' off Thanksgiving holiday, compliments of Monterey County.  Usually, such spans off involve losing pay because I seldom have enough leave accumulated when needed.  This time, it's with pay, bless the Lord.

And my prayers always go out to those who work outside the "civil service", and seldom if ever have time off, and when they do, it's unpaid.

My what-used-to-be-annual "end of the ecclesiastical year" message amounts this time to a mere Bless you to everyone here.  In the spirit of Molly's sermon about Us, "church" is certainly more than just church, and especially for the priestly unchurched like myself.  This group give me a "community" otherwise unattainable, at least at the present time.

Bless you all, and happy Thanksgiving (as far as it goes, etc, so forth).

:-)=