[Magdalen] And so it begins...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 19:46:06 UTC 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all of 'the pub'.... wherever they are - after all,
isn't a little thanksgiving no  matter where or when good for the soul?

Cooking late this year as I'm in the middle of helping a friend move on this
long weekend. Turkey *almost* in the oven. Cooking for only two + the
must-have leftover feast, this year.

Online looking up an ingredient for the fancy-schmancy dessert - Mont
Blanc - that a friend is  making for our late dining enjoyment.

Thankful for our pub, for Molly putting our essence into words that make the
thankfulness even fuller, and for health and friends, and all the rest.

love and blessings on this American day of thanks.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr