[Magdalen] And so it begins...

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:45:17 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:

> > Turkey should be done in an hour; made the Pumpkin Cheesecakes, squash
> and
> > Cranberry Sauce yesterday; Mince pie this morning. We had our fish course
> > at noon (shrimp cocktail) with a nice Rose wine.

Interesting day this morning. Turkey had been in the oven about 1 1/2 hours
when the heating element burned out. We finished it on top of the stove
then browned it with the broiler. Everything else warmed in the microwave
and then briefly under the broiler to brown/crisp. Did the rolls under the
broiler with the door part open.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted