[Magdalen] in case you missed it

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:31:44 UTC 2015

There was a milestone recently, and I'm wondering how it got by me!

November the nineteenth marks the one hundredth anniversary of the
execution/murder/martyrdom of Joe Hill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Hill

In today's world where so many powerful people greedily want to expand
their power over all the middle class, it's imperative that we remember
such heroes who on the day of decision, ventured much for the liberties we
today enjoy (for the moment unless we wake up).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford