[Magdalen] And so it begins...

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Nov 27 17:14:29 UTC 2015

On 11/27/15 10:20 AM, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> Maybe that explains why I got a Black Friday spam / ad in Portuguese
> this morning!

I've been getting about a dozen of those every day for several months.
Can't figure out how I got on the Portuguese spammers' list!  I even
made an exception for those and hit "reply" on a couple (I do NOT go to
spammers' web pages!) telling them in English that I don't understand
their gibberish (yes, I was deliberately being insulting), so why waste
the bandwidth.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net