[Magdalen] Monsoon

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:31:07 UTC 2015

We've been having storms this week, so the dog occupies the laundry,
the brother and sister cat occupy my bed, and the  tailless Ripley
"she of the nine lives", occupies the goatskin rug at my bedroom door,
all pointedly ignoring the noises outside. (They're all supposed to be
outside animals, and they all have beds on the patio, but.......)

Regards
Lesley de Voil
who wishes for less noise and more water in the storms - they were all
highly unproductive, just "sound and fury"  for a short while.