[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu Oct 1 01:34:05 UTC 2015

On 9/30/15 8:16 PM, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> I think the issue is the timing. That is, define "immediately after".
> Can the LEM stay for coffee hour? Can the communion sit in his or her
> car or home until the evening? etc.

When I did that, we were supposed to receive the kits (ceremoniously) as
part of the Communion, before the Altar Party had "washed the dishes",
and be out of the church and out of earshot before the Dismissal, so
that the Home Communion would be part of the Mass, at least so far as we
were concerned (if we didn't hear it, it didn't happen, I guess).
Didn't bother me any -- kind of made me feel important.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net