[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:14:01 UTC 2015

Or fantasy? : (

Lynn off to local county offices this AM to document my protest against my property assessment for 2015

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2015, at 8:28 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

I completely agree, Roger.  I fume, but so far my non-confrontational self has not seriously addressed the issue with him.  My idealistic self  thinks he should be the one to open the discussion -- or is that mere cowardice?

Marion