[Magdalen] Pope and Kim Davis.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:27:50 UTC 2015

I really doubt Francis had, or even still has, a full understanding ir the
details of the Kim Davis ruckus. It was almost surely a publicity stunt, as
Lawrence suggested, cooked up by the Apostolic Nuncio and Davis's
lawyer/publicity agent. "Religious freedom", don'tcha know. If Francis does
find out the real story, he'll probably puke.