[Magdalen] Pope and Kim Davis.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 02:43:40 UTC 2015

This might be a good spot to report that the RC conservatives I know,
mostly via my long choral association with the Tridentines, are
increasingly
unhappy with Francis.

It's the usual problems they have with ecumenism, but also what they
perceive
as a softening of "traditional" stances on moral issues.

I've said before, my only problem with Francis has been his choice of
vestments, but that has somewhat corrected itself.  He still favors  a
plainer more unadorned style, but the vestments now look well made,  and
not so much of a melange of polyester.

And, of course, vestments do NOT make the man.

David Strang.