[Magdalen] Pope and Kim Davis.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:14:55 UTC 2015

And of course it's not that I think the papacy should be that way, or
should even exist, but it's set up that way, so when I hear of those
whose eyelids formerly fluttered at the mention of the Holy Father
when he was Benedict XVI now rolling their eyes at Pope Francis'
speech and actions, it ticks me off...the Pope isn't supposed to be
the object of the standard popular evaluation and discussion. Should
be, but isn't, and ya can't swoon at the sound of one's voice and then
point and shout at the next one who's different.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA