[Magdalen] I got an email from Mrs. Michelle Obama!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:54:05 UTC 2015

To prove it, here's the exact email I got from Mrs. Michelle Obama! I
do worry about her, though; I know she can write and spell very well.
She must have been in a hurry to send me this email! $20 million
millions! Woo!

FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE

How are you today?

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your
Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of
Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum
of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America,
the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your
address on Friday being 2th of Sept 2015 to you as soon as you get
back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA