[Magdalen] Another mass shooting.

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:33:39 UTC 2015

It's a tough issue, Scott. Thank you for your apology. As someone who
has to climb down from my high horse from time to time, it's easier
going up than coming down.

I can't find the thread, but I was sure I posted prayers for the
people who died at the hajj in Mecca. Does anyone else remember that?
Or was it just on my facebook page? I did pray, and we prayed in
church, too. I remember thinking that so many people prayed for the
people who died at Bible Study at the church in Charleston, and surely
we should remember those people there in Mecca to fulfill the dream of
a lifetime. In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, peace
be upon them.

Georgia+