[Magdalen] Please pray

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 2 22:05:06 UTC 2015

On 02/10/2015 22:39, Jon Egger wrote:
> Becca has CVID, and takes an IV dose of imunogoblin (Sp?) about every three
> week.  A nurse comes in to administer it. She also has Levi Hollister
> Syndrome, and really bad ovarian cysts.  She's too young to have a
> hysterectomy or an oopherectomy.
>
> The legal system for adoption will take about three months.  Please pray
> for Becca for the many illnesses she has.  Dawn and I are honored to be
> parents again, and we love this young woman.  She has blossomed under our
> care and tells us "I love you two so much!"

Jon,

I do not normally post a response to requests for prayer.  This is an
exception. Prayers, obviously and as normal, but something else. You and
Dawn are having to face your own condition.  Despite that you have
brought love and hope, new life in a sense, to someone else. My prayer
includes praising God for that.

Roger