[Magdalen] Please pray

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 01:26:55 UTC 2015

Damned insurances anyway. I bear the mental scars from doing battle with
them on behalf of my patients as a team leader in home health. It got to
the point where if I heard, "Well, I'm not a nurse, but.." one more time, I
felt like I was going to reach through the phone and throttle some
smart-mouth flunky.

Single payer now!