[Magdalen] Please pray

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:48:16 UTC 2015

Beautiful story, thank you Jon, and may the grace of God, the love of
Christ and the beauty of the Spirit fill each day you have with Becca.

I love that question - so simple but somehow it's one I never thought of.
May I have permission to share it with others if they appear to need that
thought? They may not [yet] have a better family to formally join, but just
the thought that we can be in the "wrong family" could be very freeing.

I'm aware that a couple of our pub siblings also have that wrong-family
feeling at times (or all the time).

Sally D