[Magdalen] "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:37:34 UTC 2015

In March of next year it will be 45 years since we buried our Benjamin, who
lived three months. Benjie was born healthy and always seemed like a
healthy baby, but I put him to bed one night and he never woke up. SIDS is
a horrible thing and I don't think the newest "solutions" are the answer
either. October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, just FYI.