[Magdalen] How's the weather in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:17:31 UTC 2015

Rain abated this afternoon for a few hours.  It is back now and raining
hard.  We are expected to have another 6-10 inches overnight.  I have no
guess as to how much has fallen.  I've never seen anything like this and I
believe Summerville has not had the worst of it.

Our priest in charge is marooned on a barrier island and cannot make ti to
church tomorrow.  Parishioners discussed if we want to cancel church and
decided to have Morning Prayer for whoever can make it.  We know that most
cannot...streets are impassable in some of the housing areas surrounding
Summerville.  In town, we are okay.

Whew!
Ginga