[Magdalen] How's the weather in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:35:51 UTC 2015

Some areas (Francis Marion Forest and Georgetown) of the SC lowcountry have
had 18 - 24 inches of rain in the past 24 hours.    Right now precipitation
is just a sprinkle.  Summerville has had 10 inches, with 3-6 more expected
this afternoon and tonight.  The storm is expected to curl back around to
hit Charleston and vicinity.

Ginga