[Magdalen] Related to "Yet Another Case of Race Abuse"

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 18:20:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/4/2015 2:06:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

The rest  of my neighbors are  cows.>>>>>>>>>

Wow!

I'm amazed at your detailed description of the ethnic makeup of your
current home area.  I suspect that if I lived where you do, I  could
probably describe the native and exotic woody plants in the area in
similar detail, but not the ethnic picture.  You are much more  into
people of your region than I suspect I would be.

I would love to have you do a similar assessment of the ethnic makeup
of NE Pennsylvania.  Thirty years ago that assessment could have  been
titled "Vanilla," but not any more.  They still list this (Luzerne)  county
as the only county in the USA with a majority of Polish ethnic  ancestry.
However, I don't think that will last much longer with the Hispanic  influx.

David Strang......whose hometown in the Upper Midwest is still
a vanilla mix of Scandinavians and Germans.