[Magdalen] Related to "Yet Another Case of Race Abuse"

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:37:57 UTC 2015

Wow, Jay, what a great description of your area! Having lived near there for nine years, I have to say it's spot on! It's also interesting to me that, while I shied away from using the terms "hillbilly" and "Redneck," many of my neighbors, even some parishioners, used those terms about themselves with pride.