[Magdalen] How's the weather in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:28:16 UTC 2015

Summerville area has had a reprieve from the rain today, but they are
back.  We will have moderate rainfall through the night.  6 PM weather
reports that people who love South of I-26 (Summerville and Charleston)
will get 3-6 more inches of rain before this goes away tomorrow.  People
who live above 1-26 (Moncks Corner and Georgetown) will get as much as 12
more inches through the night.  Summerville has already had over 13 inches,
wo we may reach near 20 inches for the storm.

Thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes due to rising
water inside....reports of 4 - 6 - 7 feet in houses.  Evacuations has been
ordered in Dorchester County (my county) who live within a mile of the
Edisto to evacuate immediately.  It's not over yet.

Please pray for those in harms way in South Carolina.
Ginga