[Magdalen] Please pray for me tonight.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Oct 5 18:28:23 UTC 2015

On 10/5/15 12:34 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> I can't thank you all enough.  I'm okay, just abysmally sad.  Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of a phone call I received that triggered a nearly year-long emotionally painful roller-coaster that crashed horribly recently, as some may recall.

Anniversaries are tough. I've lived through a lot of Anniversarial
Depression myself, including some generally happy things like my
father's birthday, because I'm not with him now, that kind of thing.
Hang in there, and deliberately remember the happy times, and pray
thanksgivings for them.  That's probably something you know, of course,
but I don't suppose a reminder hurts anything.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net