[Magdalen] Multi-denominational minister

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:31:42 UTC 2015

IAN Georgia, but I know him.  He is also our State Senator!  Very good
man.  He originally came from the Lutherans.  I have been to one funeral at
St John's Episcopal, Harpers Ferry at which he officiated.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8