[Magdalen] Biker Bushes.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:44:29 UTC 2015

Good for him!!

The neck brace is awful, but I was just observing how badly he looks, and
I'm sure he'd say, "when you consider the alternative, it's not so bad."

They can still enjoy a fun time out on the town with friends, and that is a
priceless thing. We were so grateful that Mom was able to enjoy dining out
with her family right up to the end of her life.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford