[Magdalen] Happy Birthday, Jim Handsfield

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Oct 6 04:56:59 UTC 2015

I'm certain that we were, unless it was a hallucination or something.
But you're sure not there on my page now!  And I can't get to your page,
for some reason: I wanted to go there to see if it said "Friends",
though you weren't in my list.  That's not the way that being Blocked
acts: I can find you on Search, but when I try to click to go there, the
little wheel just sits and spins.  If I'd been Blocked from you, you
wouldn't show on the Search window at all.  Sometimes FB does weird
things all by itself.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net