[Magdalen] How's the weather in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:40:15 UTC 2015

I heard on national news last night that emergency management folks have
found water to supply the hospital.  So, for now they won't be evacuated.

We will be months working our way beyond the aftermath.  I have shared on
my Facebook page a very short video of a truck passing through standing
water and the road collapsing after him.  A picture and a thousand words
surely fits this.  The video was taken in Columbia.  Check it out.

Ginga