[Magdalen] PRS 19 Pentecost 2015

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 6 21:29:12 UTC 2015

On 06/10/2015 20:56, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Week of the 19th Sunday after Pentecost 2015

Among the friends and family section I think you can take my Riral Dean,
Richard, off the list.  However I would like you to add another fine
priest, and the person I have known longer than anybody apart from my
pwn family members, over 30 years.  He is also the only person I still
know of whom I can say "we met in prison" (Joan was the other one.)
Linday is undergoing treatment for bowel cancer.

Roger