[Magdalen] Consecration tickets

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:17:10 UTC 2015

remembering '06, I think that they may find it near impossible to 'card'
every person who enters... collecting a ticket is one thing, checking ID is
something else altogether... especially as some may not get the memo, or
give away a ticket at the last minute and no one wants a 'scene'...

my .02
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck