[Magdalen] A way forward?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 15:48:47 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/7/2015 11:38:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fleenerj at gmail.com writes:

Is the  question "Who reads The Living Church?"    >>>>>>

I do, and am a regular contributor.  This is not because I  endorse
everything they publish, but it is an independent voice in TEC.

An important factor for my interest is that it is published in  Wisconsin,
my home state, and in the past I have known some on its staff.

The Living Church has the nickname among the members of
Associated Parishes as "The Livid Church," which I find ingenuous.

David Strang.