[Magdalen] We'll See (I hope)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:03:20 UTC 2015

I appreciate your struggle, Jim. I'm having fits with new contacts (I know,
not at all the same thing). It appears the brand I wear in my left eye has
been reformulated and it's a bit like trying to put a piece of plastic wrap
in....the dang thing wads up the minute I put a drop of saline in it. I've
discussed the problem with my eye doc and the new lens is actually a sample
from a different lot! (I'd been having the problem ever since I got the
newest batch and now we think the company has reformulated the lenses, but
they refuse to say.) It appears that as soon as my vision insurance will
allow we're going to have to go through the whole process and try to find a
different brand. Argh.

So I wish you the best in your ongoing journey with your new glasses, and
hope you continue to be able to see and read.