[Magdalen] It Trittico Opera Stuff.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:40:03 UTC 2015

Like many others, I was introduced to this gorgeous aria in the opening minutes of my favorite movie, A Room With a View. Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, IIRC. Then that wonderful duet starting with the piano, from La Rondine, as our lovers-to-be lose themselves to lust in the Florentine countryside but are interrupted by Maggie Smith.

Sent from my iPad