[Magdalen] Prayers please

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:29:47 UTC 2015

Also not seeing this till morning, but prayers now. I'm sure your life must
feel a bit like a broken record, Jim, but remember that it's just a scratch
and the entire recording is still there. You just have to get past the
bumps and recall the whole wonderful music of your life together. Blessings.

--

Christopher Hart